Menu
Looking for Tour Guide and a Companion
Jul 19, 2014 02:35
guestJosh Hi there,
I am only looking for a guide and a companion nothing sleezy just honest who can show me around Shanghai.

I am arriving at Shanghai Pu Dong (PVG) Airport on Saturday 6th September 2014.

It is my first visit to Shanghai
I will be leaving on the afternoon of Wednesday 10th September.

I am interested in Art and Culture, not much on nightlife.

I would like to do something on the evening of Saturday 6th September (not sure what at the moment) wish you can recommend something.

I would also like to visit few places daytime, any recommendation will be appreciated, I would like to spend as much time as possible with a guide so a day of evening outings would be fine.
I have not booked Hotel yet

Please write back.

Thanks,
Josh
Aug 3, 2014 21:14
Hi,Josh

I can accompany you with your shanghai trip.If you can send me your mail add. we can talk more in details.

Best regards,Irina

Mailto:gmail.com|yoursirina
Aug 3, 2014 21:29
  • SERINA315
Hi:
Can you offer your contact information?
Aug 3, 2014 23:07
HI JOSH,
I KNOW IT WOULD BE A WIRED MESSAGE HERE FOR YOU, CAUSE I AM NOW NOT IN CHINA, I AM IN USA, A CHINESE GIRLS, THE REASON THAT I CONTACT U IS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE FRIENDS BY DIFFERNET WAYS, IF YOU AGREE ME, YOU SHOULD KEEP READING MY MESSAGE.

AS I KNOW, WHAT YOU WANT IS A COMPANION, NOT THE GUIDER, THAT'S COOL AND WOULD BE MORE FUN THAN A GUIDER DID. DO YOU KNOW FUDAN UNIVERSITY? IT'S ONE OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN SHANGHAI, I RECOMMENT YOU ONE OF MY FIRNEDS AS YOUR COMPANION, SHE IS NOW THE GRADUTE STUDENT WHO GOOD AT ENGLISH ,SHE GOT THE SPARE TIME TO TRAVEL WITH YOU, STUDENT IS ALWAYS ENERGETIC AND NICE.

HA, IF YOU READ MY MESSAGE AND WANT TO GIVE ME A SHOT, TEXT ME BY EMAIL, gmail.com|yujuanchen1; if you want to know more about me, u can also add my facebook "Jenny Chen", my profile pic on facebook is a jumping posture on the skydeck with a brazilian girl.

Last edited by YUJUAN_J_CHEN: Aug 3, 2014 23:20
Post a Reply to: Looking for Tour Guide and a Companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code