Menu
I need a visa urgently
Jul 23, 2014 12:29
guest71023 My M-visa will expire in 5 days and am urgently in need of a new one.
Does anyone know any legit visa agents in HK or macau ?? Please help
Me out !!
Jul 23, 2014 20:17
GUEST67789 Hey, you may contact CTS in HK and see if they can help you apply for a new one.

For enquiries, by telephone: (852) 2315 7171, by email:ctshk.com|enquiry.
Aug 7, 2014 00:02
  • FREAK512
yeah u can get a new one, first take one letter from ur school or company or they place where u are working and go to embassy then u can get a new one
Aug 14, 2014 03:22
  • CHEFKITTEN
You could get it extended first.

The visa extension application is a two-stage process. First, you’re applying to have your work permit extended. If you’re changing companies, you’re also applying to have your work permit transferred to your new company. This will require you to submit extra documents, which we’ll deal with later. You should generally begin this process about a month before your visa is due to expire.

Stage two is the actual extension of your visa and residence permit. Once your work permit has been extended, this should be a formality (though again, if you’re switching companies there’s a bit more bureaucracy than if you’re staying put).

The good news is this. If you’re staying with the same company, and assuming you got your work visa directly through your company, they should take care of everything. You’ll need to give them:
Aug 14, 2014 21:23
GUEST75113 You can have your M business visa extended in your city or
you can go to HK or Macau to get a totally-new visa. Forever Bright is a quite good agent.
To CHEFKITTEN, M business visa is not a work visa. For more details, please refer to http://www.cn-visa.com/china_visa_faqs.asp

Aug 23, 2014 11:42
GUEST10527 I'm a us passport holder, need a visa for China. What is the procedure?
Aug 23, 2014 21:11
GUEST7899
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10527

I'm a us passport holder, need a visa for China. What is the procedure?

What is your purpose of going to China, traveling, working, studying etc? Each kind has different requirements. But the process is the same. Get all the required documents ready and then submit your application to Chinese consulate in your area in person or ask your friends or families to do this. Then wait for 3 to 4 days to collect your visa.
Dec 7, 2014 17:11
GUEST24938 Hello, you must have renewed your visa already but if you still require an agent that will deliver for you on demand, contact me. 100% sure! outlook.com|richardsonriley
Dec 15, 2014 20:38
  • EVALYU
10 years Business visa with Multiple entry for Usa passport
EditRefreshDelete
APEC good news:Tow years and ten years multiple entry China business visa for United States citizens is possible!
In addition,we process Business visa (M):1/2/6/12, Tourist visa (L):1/2/6/12, Work visa (Z), Invitation letter of duly authorized.
Best proposals are provided by our professional visa agent for expats inside and outside China according to applicants’ situation.
Post a Reply to: I need a visa urgently
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code