Menu
Transfering RMB to Euro
Aug 5, 2014 03:23
  • DAVIDUKUS
Hello everybody.

This is my first trip to China and I am leaving in few days.

I have changed a lot of money and I don't think I am gonna spend them all. I just need to change them to euro again. Do you have any hints how to do this? The problem is if I change at the Airport or in my country, I would lose on the course. I was thinking about making Chinese account, deposit money there, and withdraw them in my country. What do you think?

Thanks for responses.
Dave.
Aug 7, 2014 00:10
  • FREAK512
hy bro, u did it well, yeah u can make account in bank of china or make in any famous bank which u think have more facilities, and then withdrawl it whenever u want, or if u wanna convert them so do it , and i would prefer to convert in US dollars, which can give u more benefit , like currency up and down, and now a days it's rate is also good, but problem is where u will save them,. well as u liike, but i would prefer local currency,, ....
Aug 7, 2014 01:24
  • DAVIDUKUS
Hello thanks for Reply!

I am thinking about changing currency directly in Bank of China in Shanghai before leaving. Are there ary cons of doing so?

Thank you very much friend!
Sep 4, 2014 20:39
GUEST92178 bank of China wont charge anything for exchange currencies since their profit will come from the exchange rates.

regards

qinqin 134 8228 6062
Post a Reply to: Transfering RMB to Euro
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code