Menu
Can't find information on EMS package
Aug 26, 2014 10:47
  • DGADANI
Hello, I ordered something from China and they sent me a tracking number on Saturday, August 23. It's only been two days so far, but whenever I try to track it, it says, "No tracking information for the shipment, or overdue tracking." Did I receive a valid tracking number? The number is EE951718245CN. I could be jumping the gun here but I'm just worried I could have been scammed. Any help is appreciated.
Aug 26, 2014 20:12
GUEST589783 DGADANI,

I think you should contact the seller immediately. Please ask him why the tracking number doesn't work and confirm if he gave you a wrong one.
Aug 27, 2014 06:12
  • DGADANI
I contacted the seller and they said they'll contact their forwarder and let me know. I know the tracking number is correct because the sent me a picture of the package slip. I see that other users ha c e this problem too. Can anyone help me track my package like they've done with others.
Aug 27, 2014 20:43
GUEST547784 DGADANI,

There is still no update. As your seller promised to look into your case, you should wait patiently. I don't know how you paid for your package. If you paid via Paypal, you needn't worry about it because you still have a chance to get back your money if you were scammed.
Sep 17, 2014 13:58
GUESTROCKON EA087068953CN is my tracking number but i put it in and the code as well and get nothing is it real and can you tell me any info? seller tells me its correct and she is trusted from others.
Sep 17, 2014 20:34
GUEST8785
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTROCKON

EA087068953CN is my tracking number but i put it in and the code as well and get nothing is it real and can you tell me any info? seller tells me its correct and she is trusted from others.

Still no result. When was it sent out? If it was sent out just 2 or 3 days, please wait for another 2 or 3 days and then try to searh it again.
Post a Reply to: Can't find information on EMS package
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code