Menu
how to buy furniture in China?
Aug 28, 2014 21:43
  • DAWOOD
I want to buy furniture for my house, some friends advise me to go to Foshan. I want to know if there is more choices and how am I going to ship it to Austrilia?
Aug 28, 2014 21:45
Hi , This is Kevin Zeng. Foshan City is the best place you could visit if you are buying for the house. Lecong is the capital of furniture, here has the biggest furniture market in the world. Foshan is one of the four anciety town, is a famous historial city, it worth spending one or two days to visit Zu temple, Xiqiao mountain etc.

How to ship to Austrilia? For the first time come to Foshan, I advise you to look for an agent company who could assit you to buy all those things and ship to Austrilia, because many of the shops they don't speak fluent English, you might have problem of communication. After the buying, they could collect your things in the warehouse and load one container.

Foshan Bestrading Import & Export Co.,Ltd is focus on offering furniture export serveice, I 'd like to help you to do those works.

Aug 29, 2014 03:36
  • DAWOOD
Hello Kevin

Thanks for your help! How far is the city from Hongkong airport? Can you advise the best route to Foshan?
Aug 31, 2014 20:10
From Hongkong Airport to Foshan, you could take bus or ferry, it takes about 4 hours from the airport to Fortuna Hotel(which is five star hotel close to the furniture market.).Ferry takes almost the same time, but you need take free transit shuttle bus at the Shunde port. It is easier to take bus, when you arrive at the airport, there is instruction how to take bus to mainland China. The ticket is RMB240. you could exchange some currency in the airport.

But the best route is to take the directly flight froom Sydney to Guangzhou airport which is only one hour far from the furniture market. you could stay in Fortuna hotel or parkline hotel. it is convenient to take taxi from airport to Lecong which cost RMB 300.

if you have more questions,you could contact me!
Post a Reply to: how to buy furniture in China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code