Menu
Need Advise Regarding A Job Offer In Shanghai
Sep 9, 2014 08:18
guestHari Hello Friends,

I am an Indian Citizen. I have an Job Offer in Shanghai from a Textile company but they are ready to give only a small stipend for first three months to check how good I am and then they will confirm the Job with a better pay. Sorry, I forgot to mention my job offer. I've been offered Export Sales Manager position. Below are my questions. Your advise on these will be very helpful,

1. How much would I need for accommodation, food (moderate), transportation or how much I can ask them.
2. How can I get a work visa because the company is asking me to inquire the work visa procedure.

Thank you in advance for your advise friends,

Hari
Sep 9, 2014 20:44
GUEST78893 I may answer your second question. You should ask your company to assist you to apply for a work permit first. Then you use the work permit to apply for the Z visa in your own country. Before you submit your application, you will be required to download a physical examination form from the website of Chinese embassy in your country. You should finish the examination at the appointed hospital. Besides, you might be asked to provide the non-criminal record too. Once you have the Z visa, you need to change it to a temporary residence permit within 30 days when you arrive. Also you need to do another physicial examination at the appointed organization in China.
Sep 10, 2014 22:14
GUEST45144 For the answer to your 2nd question (how to get a work visa), please refer to the following link.
http://www.cn-visa.com/beijing_work_visa_application.asp
Post a Reply to: Need Advise Regarding A Job Offer In Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code