Menu
china visa info
Sep 16, 2014 08:25
guestaaini i want to know about study visa information..want to go china for study from Pakistan..wht's the procedure,requirments and expenses for this visa?kindly tell me if any one know?
Sep 16, 2014 21:18
GUEST78995 Aaini, you need to contact a school or university in China and apply to study there. If you are entrolled, they will issue admission letter and give JW202 form. This form is given to those who plan to study in China longer than 180 days. Then you need to bring required documents to apply from Chinese embassy in your country.

1. admission letter from Chinese university or school, both original and copy versions.
2. JW202 form, original and copy versions. It is issued to those who apply for X1 type.
3. your diploma authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.
4. health certificate. You need to download physical examination form from the website of Chinese embassy and then go to the appointed local state-owned hospital. Then you must have it authenticated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.

If you apply for X1 successfully, please go to local PSB to apply for temporary residence permit within 30 days after you arrive. According to what I know, Pakistanis are exempted from Chinese visa fees.

Post a Reply to: china visa info
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code