Menu
Supplier refusing to give deposit back
Oct 13, 2014 08:28
  • PAULAK
Hi
I have sent deposit to supplier for order , £2000 to be exact , I have had alot of difficulty from start to finish with this supplier , I have cancelled order altogether and want my money back , I have been very reasonable with them , but they are point blank refusing to give back , what can I do , buyers beware ,they have blatenly robbed me and I cant do anythink about it.P.S No contract was signed even though my agent asked for them to sign but was refused please help.
Oct 13, 2014 20:39
GUEST67834 Paul, you may find a Chinese lawyer to file your case to Chinese local court in order to get back your money. However, the cost is expensive and it might take long time. Many people tried to contact Chinese police before. However, the police didn't provide much help.
Dec 27, 2014 19:42
  • SOLOTO007
Paul,
It's a sad story. How long have you placed your order? there is a reason that if the supplier have had you order on processing, they've spent money on buying materials and you had to pay for the cost.
There are many things to do before you give deposit to supplier:
1. Did you examine the supplier of the business license? To find out if the supplier is a valid and legal company
2. Did you have onsite/physically checking on the supplier? To know if the company is a factory, trading company, or other form of incorporation
3. Did you know the legal representative name? To negotiate with the legal representative make things easy and efficient to handle
4. Did you check the bank account of the supplier? To be sure you are sending money to the company’s account, not to the private account of a scammer
5. Are you sure of your agent did his/her best? A good agent must be capable of getting things done
Post a Reply to: Supplier refusing to give deposit back
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code