Menu
Looking for a travel companion
Nov 5, 2014 23:40
guest42147 I am planning to travel for about a week in late November, looking for a smart female as companion and interpreter. I expect to travel to multiple cities within main land China. All expenses will be paid by me.
Nov 7, 2014 08:24
  • ANITA_HUA
I am freelancer working as interpreter/guide based in Guangdong but also available for trips outside my own city, if you're interested, please let me know.

Thanks & best regards.
Anita

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Nov 7, 2014 23:58
GUEST33825 Dear Anita,

Thank you for your response. I would like to know some more about you. Would also appreciate if you let me know your charges per day.

Best regards,

Nov 9, 2014 08:22
  • LINYI
Hey,

i'd like to know your route, if possible i am glad to be your interpreter. It will be my pleasure to read your mail at yahoo.com|dophinedwdw.

Kind Regards
Linyi
Nov 9, 2014 18:13
  • ANITA_HUA
Thanks for your response. As for interpretation fee, i'd like to discuss this in private through email and also i need to know more about your schedule. Please send me an email if you can.

Thanks & Best regards.
Anita

Email: live.cn|anita_hua
Whatsapp: +8613823591083
Nov 12, 2014 07:48
  • CNASSISTANT
This is Penny being as English-Chinese Translator, Business assistant for years in China, Base in Shanghai, you are welcome to get connected for more information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Post a Reply to: Looking for a travel companion
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code