Menu
Looking for translator/companion for about 1 month...
Nov 12, 2014 19:46
  • PIERRES
Hi everyone,

I'm Canadian and I will travel in China, Shanghai in December and January for business.
I try to find a translator/companion for this trip. I plan to visit factories for the first 3 weeks in December and then take a month off to go in the south of Thailand for relax a while. (you can come if you want :-). Then I come back to China to finalise everything before containers leaving.

No experience need for this kind of job but of course, you have to speak and understand english.
I offer 1500rmb per week for your service and pay food, transportation, hotel, ...

I will arrive Shanghai pudong december 30th.

If you are interesting, please reply this message.

Thank you...

Pierre
Canada
Last edited by PIERRES: Nov 12, 2014 19:55
Nov 13, 2014 20:29
  • FLY0112
hi pierre,
i am interested in this job; i can arrange your this trip,factory visiting; translator; and also help u do shipment arrangement; i am located in shanghai area,closed to hangzhou, jinghua,yiwu city;
please free contact me and let's talk more;
whatsapp:+0086-18668352483
fly
Nov 14, 2014 02:02
  • LADYP
Hello Pierre!

My name is Huldah from Minnesota, USA. I will be in China in January and would be traveling around a bit. I know you are looking for a translator/companion and am not that at all. But if you want to hang out with someone from close to home (Canada) and have a good time for a day or two let me know.

Huldah
USA
Nov 16, 2014 01:49
  • CNASSISTANT
Hi Pierre

This is Penny base in Shanghai, young, easy going, well-organized, with strong sense of responsibility, good English speaking skill, working as a English - Chinese translator/interpreter, business assistant, tour guide. with years experience, quite familiar with export flew and international transportation flew

I am interested in and available for the position. Feel free to contact me for service.

Cheers.

Thanks
Dec 1, 2014 20:27
  • SERINA315
Hi Pierre:
This is Melisa, i am interested in this position and available, please contact me.

Best Regards!
Melisa
Dec 2, 2014 03:34
stephanie
email:gmail.com|jingjing20131021
Dec 2, 2014 20:30
  • LINYI
Hello,

what's going on with your seeking of translator?
Shall i try to apply for the small job?

Linyi
Dec 3, 2014 08:04
  • SOLOTO007
Hi Pierre,

I'm a translator and experienced in things about business, I'd like to help you out and drive you around Shanghai.
Please drop me an email to soloto007#yahoo.com, skype: bruce.tsao

Thanks!

Bruce
Jan 25, 2015 19:51
GUESTALEXPAN hi,Pierre

I'm a translator and families with the foreign trade procedures. I live in Shanghai.
I also can provide the vehicle for you travel around the Zhejiang and Jiangsu province. Maybe it's too later,but I think we will cooperate next time.

e-mail:185978329#qq.com(#=@)

Thanks for watching
Post a Reply to: Looking for translator/companion for about 1 month...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code