Menu
Q1 hold applying for working visa Z
Nov 23, 2014 05:24
  • KIENBUIVAN
Hi All,
I am so confused if anyone here used to experience the same situation. Currently I am holding Q1 visa after marriage, plus 1 year residence permit. Now I am being offered a full time job in Beijing. My wife is a beijinger. So question will be the fact that Must I go back to my home country to apply for Z working visa when currently holding Q1+ residence permit of 1 year from local police station ? or I can apply Z working visa without leaving the country ?

I appreciate so much
Nov 23, 2014 20:08
GUEST34634 KIENBUIVAN, I suggest you confirm this with Beijing Entry and Exit Management Bureau. 010-84020101

According to the previous information, it's impossible to change visa types in mainland China. The applicants are required to exit China and apply in their own country.
Dec 17, 2014 09:42
GUEST24418 Hello, i want to apply for working permit visa in china, but am currently in nigeria now. how would i apply. please i need assitance.
Dec 17, 2014 20:04
GUEST6674
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24418

Hello, i want to apply for working permit visa in china, but am currently in nigeria now. how would i apply. please i need assitance.

What passport do you have? I mean what your nationality is.
Post a Reply to: Q1 hold applying for working visa Z
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code