Menu
Is there a way around the 'no criminal record certificate" for Z visa?
Nov 24, 2014 23:18
  • BIRDLAND
Does anybody have any experience or ideas about how to get around this. I don't want to cop to my misdameanors for Under the Influence. I feel it's more hassle then it's worth and it's better to just lie.

Also, my misdameanors were supposed to be expunged because I completed a program in California. The arrests still show on the report I received from locel police dept. Would it make sense to have the report done in a different county or does it have to be in the county of residense.

So many questions. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

gene
Dec 26, 2014 06:09
  • HANEGIA
Do not reveal that stuff. If it is not a Federal charge, which misdemeanors are not, then just make sure you don't present the visa personnel with any paperwork revealing the arrests... I hate liars, but i have to agree with you on this one.. a lie is presenting an untrue statement with intent to deceive-- in this case, you're intent is not to deceive, because that phrase, by definition, implies evil intent, right? I won't expound further because it comes down to ones' own ethical system, but I believe much different than most. I am an American woman in my 30's but I see the legal system doesn't work... I say an eye for an eye... a man takes another man's wife, for example, knowingly, that is deservant of the death punishment...lol-- I laugh cause it sounds crazy, but imprisoning people for years doesn't typically rehabilitate them--- its just a way for the citizens to be robbed of their money, time, and have families torn apart..
Post a Reply to: Is there a way around the 'no criminal record certificate" for Z visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code