Menu
Setting up a company in HK & Visa
Nov 25, 2014 07:15
guest27228 Hello,

I am a British citizen and going to set up a company in Hong Kong but want to ask a few questions. It will be very appreciated if anyone could help me with as much answers to these:

1) If I live in London and have a business in HK, will there be any requirements for how long I need to be in HK for my company before returning to London?

2) What Visas will I need?

3) And if I need to stay in HK for a period of time because I have a company there, then how many times do I need to travel to HK from London, lets say in a year?

Appreciate any answers!

Thanks!
Dec 1, 2014 09:46
  • HILLARY
Hello,

Seeing your questions by chance. I'm glad to helping you, hope this would be helpful.

1. No any requirements. Only that your provide all the documents and materials of running business application in HK.

2. Visa not required for 180 days. Prior to 1997, British citizens had the right of abode in Hong Kong.

3. If you stay in HK for your business, you can stay 180 days , just mean you need back to London every 180 days.

Best Regards,
Hillary

Dec 5, 2014 03:19
  • YORKIE
I'd recommend you find a local accountant to help you set this up as there are various allowances you can take advantage of . You will also need to submit personal and company tax returns and may need to have your accounts audited
Post a Reply to: Setting up a company in HK & Visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code