Menu
Can you tell me bus timetable?
Dec 21, 2014 08:40
  • CRAZYMOVIE
I have plan to Fenghuang from Chongqing but I want to know, has bus direct to Fenghuang from Chongqing? after I stay Fenghuang , I will go to Zhangjiajie but I want to visit Furong Town (Hibiscus Town) before I go to Zhangjiajie. It has direct bus to go this town? Timetable? Thank you so much.
Dec 21, 2014 19:56
GUEST789784 Hey, you need to take train from Chongqing North Railway Station to Tongren. At the other side of the railway station, you can find a bus station where you can take direct train to Fenghuang. The earliest bus departs at 07:30. Then you need to wait around 1.5 hours if you don't catch it. The last one departs at 16:30. It takes around 70 to 90 minutes and costs around CNY20.

From Fenghuang to Furong Town, you need to take bus from there to Jishou and then take bus from Jishou South Bus Station to Furong Town. Please be noted that the bus might go to Wangcun (王村). Wangcun and Furong Town is the same destination. After getting there, you may catch local mini-bus to the town.
Dec 29, 2014 03:49
  • NEHOW
You can travel from Fenghuang Phoenix Ancient Town to Chongqing by bus.
May 23, 2018 08:30
GUEST81482 I am arriving in Jishou at 17:00. Is that too late to catch a bus to Furong Town? Is there a bus schedule?
Post a Reply to: Can you tell me bus timetable?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code