Menu
overstaying in guangzhou
Jan 10, 2015 18:48
guestSheila Dear Sir , i am sheila , filipino living in guangzhou. I was been overstayed in guangzhou for two years.,I wanted to go back home as soon as possible. If i surrender to psb office , how much it would cost the penalty? I am currently living with my friends. Some chinese people said i need to pay 10,000 rmb. But what if i only have 5,000 on my pocket? Should they lock me in the detention center? I can afford my plane ticket. Once Im released , will they give me few days to prepare my things before gl back? Please give me any advice .Thank you for all the advice.
Jan 10, 2015 20:11
GUEST56543 GUESTSHEILA,

Yes, you need to pay CNY 10000 as the fine. If you can't afford it, then I am afraid that you will be detained for around 15 days.

PS: I am afraid that you may not be able to enter China again because you overstayed too long.
May 27, 2017 01:58
GUESTKATTYZ Hi am kattyz.
I travelled to hongkong from China and I didn't know my Pasay was full I was out of visa pages so when I get to the immigration I was asked to get a new passport they contacted my embassy if they could so I had to return on the china said go to my embassy get a new passport all this has taken 1month so my China visa expires as I'm waiting for a new passport
I reported to the immigration and police so they all knew about my problem and situation and asked me if I got my passport back then I should report back immediately which I did so getting to the immigration I was told I need an extension visa to go out but I needed to pay an overstay omg I'm so scared is that an overstay? O thought they knew my situation
I have an overstay for 1month now what can I do I need help I'm so scared of prison and I don't have 10,000rmb on me please help what can I do at this moment
May 27, 2017 02:03
GUESTKATTYZ Hi this is kattyz again.....My Passport was full no visa pages I'm asked to get a new passport as I wait for this new passport my visa is expired but before that I reported to police and immigration now when I get a new passport I'm told I have overstayed I need to pay money I'm so scared it's 1month now I don't have 10,000 RMB to pay and I fear prison please help me what can I do? Where can I go for help I need to go out
Post a Reply to: overstaying in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code