Menu
Help with my visa, please
Jan 12, 2015 02:00
guest09220 I am gonna apply for a 6 month multi entry china visa, but each time, i can only stay for 30 days. So on the day of 29th, I have to exit, do you think if i can use below method in order not to leave china? and can I enter/exit china on the same day?

1) On the day of 29th, i go to the china airport, do the exit procedures.
2) After finishing the exit procedures, I'll remain in the airport, not going anywhere, just wondering around the airport.
3) After that, I go back to the place where I did the enter procedure to enter china again.

Can I use the above method? Or I must leave china to somewhere else and then come back to china to enter again on the same day?

Thanks for your help!
Jan 12, 2015 21:11
GUEST56568 I don't think you can do it. Some immigration checkpoints might ask the passengers to provide their passport and valid visas. However, some others also require the passengers to provide the air tickets. Even you are lucky to go through the immigration checkpoints, you will have problem in getting out of the airport.

When you pass the immigration checkpoint, you will have an exit stamp on your passport. However, I don't think that you can re-enter from the checkpoint where you exit before. They won't let you in. After you exit, you just have the only one option, leaving. By the way, you won't be able to reach the entry immigration checkpoint from the exit immigration checkpoint because these checkpoints are not connected. So how do you get the re-entry stamp on your passport?

So just follow the normal procedure to activate your multiple-entry visa. It's the safest way.
Jan 14, 2015 20:49
  • SOLOTO007
hi there,

You can prolong your stay by applying visa extension for 2 times, 30 days at a time in China, no need to do exit and re-entry way.
Feb 1, 2015 21:05
  • CASSANDRA
but now from Shanghai Exit & Entry Bureau, only those who hold the China Government Invitation Letter can submit the docuemnts to extend the visa.

Feb 14, 2015 12:43
GUEST17496 Why need a mulitiple entry , if it is not necessary for you to exit china for several times then better choose a single or double entry to minimise your exit and entry at the same time if you have a single or double entry your duration of stay will be longer rather than you will exit every month.
Apr 4, 2015 03:01
  • JAMESFYK
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOLOTO007

hi there,

You can prolong your stay by applying visa extension for 2 times, 30 days at a time in China, no need to do exit and re-entry way.

Hi Soloto,Can you advise on the procedure to apply visa extension within China. Is it simply going to the Gong An Bureau(GAB) & what documents are required? What are the maximum number of times allowed in practice? I presume that 30 days extension is usually given.Tia.
Apr 7, 2015 21:42
GUEST5658
Quote:

Originally Posted by JAMESFYK

Hi Soloto,Can you advise on the procedure to apply visa extension within China. Is it simply going to the Gong An Bureau(GAB) & what documents are required? What are the maximum number of times allowed in practice? I presume that 30 days extension is usually given.Tia.

You are right. Currently, the applicants can extend only once. The duration of stay they get is as long as the original one on their passports. The requirements differ according the the types. If you hold L type, you need to provide your passport, filled application form, a recent passport photo, temporary accommodation registration form and a Chinese account that contains at least CNY21000 or 3000USD.
Post a Reply to: Help with my visa, please
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code