Menu
Z Visa ASAP - translator
Mar 16, 2015 20:37
  • ZEL_INQUIRY
Hi! I'm wondering if there's anyone who could help me get a working visa here in Guangzhou. I'm from the philippines and Im in a tourist visa which will expire next month. I want to apply for a working visa but Im not sure if ill be approved.. I have a degree in business and I can speak Mandarin. I have a friend who has a business and they want to hire me as a translator.

I have read in this forum a number of Filipinos who were able to get a working visa and I'm really hoping I could get one too. I want to do the application in a way that has the highest possibility of approval. Please help....
Mar 16, 2015 22:06
GUEST67Y65 Zel, I am afraid that you can't apply for the Z type without leaving mainland China. First, you need to ask your friend's company to help you acquire the work permit. Then you need get back to your country to apply for the Z type. After you get the Z type, you reenter and change it for a temporary resident permit.
Mar 30, 2015 21:37
GUEST83108 Hi! I'm wondering if there's anyone who could help me get a working visa here in china. I'm from the Pakistan and I have student visa which will expire next month. I want to apply for a working visa. if there anyone can help then let me know
Post a Reply to: Z Visa ASAP - translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code