Menu
Rockies English School in Dalian
Jul 5, 2017 01:19
GUEST12495 Oh it sounds like you had a tough ride with them. Did you resign or were fired? I assume you're also not an native English speaker or you would not have to adapt your English! Just trying to get a few more details as I have an interview with them soon for next term and your comments are making me very nervous.
Jul 5, 2017 01:26
GUEST12495 Wish me luck in my interview!
Jul 15, 2017 13:04
GUEST32175 Hi all,

I've had an offer from Rockies English school Dalian to teach at a kindergarten in Dandong. They are pushing we to sign the contract which I have gone through with a fine tooth combe. I'm dealing with a gentlemen who seems to be very polite and on the ball. I left the other recruiter purely coz they had no clue about the process when applying from South Africa.

As most of my questions were addressed on skype I've emailed detailed questions in order to keep a paper trail of any responses. Not that it would make much of a difference when I get there, I suppose. They are offering a good salary + accommodation and bonus'

Reading all these negative comments makes me rather nervous as this will be my first stint teaching abroad.
Should anyone have any recruiters that you would recommend instead, I would appreciate it. While I still have days left to decide.

Thank you
Tania
Aug 12, 2017 16:58
GUEST28206 hi, i am currently looking for their addresd in xiamen. can you help me. thanks.
Aug 23, 2017 08:22
GUESTMARTY Hello I am in the same boat as you. Have you received any additional information regarding Rockies? I am nervous as this is my first experience as well.
Nov 16, 2017 07:14
GUEST11629 Hi Everyone, My name is Mark and I'm currently working for Rockies, I see i may have been more fortunate then most other applicants, my experience is quite a positive one, even though I'm a non-native speaker, my salary is 14000RMB per month and i also work around 23 hours per week, i work at the kindergartens and the job is easy, i have my own apartment and all the other bonuses,

Monday and Friday i start class at 8:30 and the other 3 days i start at 7:45 greeting the kids, the weekends I'm off, i received all of the Rockies materials and training, there is hardly any preparation needed...

Maybe i have been more lucky than others? Perhaps... or maybe i was lucky enough to meet the right people in charge, but i do know they are changing their policies quite a bit, now Native speakers can earn 20000 to 25000RMB+, with housing, work visa, bonuses etc...

Anyway, my experience is a very good one and I'm also helping to promote their schools, i know the right connections and who can definitely deliver what is promised and make sure you will end up in the right place, send me an e-mail at alifeofgreatness.com|mark and i can help ensure, that you get what you deserve,.
Jan 6, 2018 05:11
GUEST58149 I worked for Rockies the past year. They are a mafia, stay away from them. They don't follow the contract, they lie, manipulate, threaten and blackmail. They can hold your salaries back or just stop paying you as they wish. One of the most absurd and humiliating experiences in my life. They abandoned me and f***ed me to the limit. The intermediate and local companies took miserable advantage of me too. They breach the law and ask you to lie to the police for them. The kids were wonderful and I miss them, but everything was so unprofessional and miserable. Some teachers are lucky and have good experiences, but the moment you have a problem or complain about anything, you are screwed in China.
Feb 16, 2018 16:42
  • RITACINTRON
This is the profile for Rockies English School an employer based in Ganjingzi District, Dalian, Liaoning (China). If this employer has any current China job vacancies then they will be listed below.
Mar 20, 2018 15:36
Hi mark.
Can you send me contact details as I would like to talk with them.....
Many thanks, Andrew
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Rockies English School in Dalian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code