Menu
Oriental Pearl Tower Tickets
Mar 29, 2015 14:40
guest15695 Is it possible to reserve tickets in advance to the Oriental Pearl Tower space module/highest observation deck. I keep looking online and can't find any information. Also, if you can't reserve tickets, how long is the wait on a Saturday in April? Thanks!
Mar 30, 2015 21:31
GUEST78786
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15695

Is it possible to reserve tickets in advance to the Oriental Pearl Tower space module/highest observation deck. I keep looking online and can't find any information. Also, if you can't reserve tickets, how long is the wait on a Saturday in April? Thanks!

I am afraid not. I checked its official website and there is even no contact information. There won't be too many tourists at weekends. But you should avoid going there during Chinese holidays. If you want to avoid queuing up or flocks of visitors, you should go there as early as you can.

Opening hours: 8:00am-9:30pm
Mar 31, 2015 15:31
  • SHANIYA
lol that is so funny to me
Last edited by SHANIYA: Mar 31, 2015 15:31
Jun 7, 2015 08:42
GUEST16253 Hi ,,,I'll travel to Yiwu on September 2015,,& planning to go to Shanghai as well, to visit some of tourists destination such as Oriental Pearl Tower & Madame Tussaud Wax Museum,,anyone could give me feedback or direction how to get there from Yiwu would be really appreciated..Thanks a lot
Post a Reply to: Oriental Pearl Tower Tickets
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code