Menu
Shopping and shipping in Yiwu
Mar 30, 2015 14:54
guest08246 Hi everyone:
I'm interested to go to Yiwu (wholesale market), buy some goods (hardware [bolts, nuts,fasteners]) and ship them overseas.

Do businesses at that market have websites? How can I find a translator and what are their fees (English-Chinese)? Do most sellers offer transport to the port? Are there many warehouses in this city?

Is the quality of the goods sold at this wholesale market above average?

I assume the shipping leaves from Shanghai.
I appreciate any help. Many thanks
Apr 10, 2016 22:18
  • VINCENT2016
plz contact me ,we are all in one agent in yiwu ,market guide,soucing agent,shipping,warehouse,tranalator...ect.
whatsapp:+86 18757684796
email:jgal.cn|vincent
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST08246 View Post

Hi everyone:
I'm interested to go to Yiwu (wholesale market), buy some goods (hardware [bolts, nuts,fasteners]) and ship them overseas.

Do businesses at that market have websites? How can I find a translator and what are their fees (English-Chinese)? Do most sellers offer transport to the port? Are there many wareh...
Apr 12, 2016 21:21
GUEST10290 Dear sir:

Here is Amy,I am in yiwu and do full step work from interpreter,making order,order follow up,warehouse arrangement,till shipping..

If u need to know more,Plz dont hesitate to contact me.

webchat: amychung100us
takitayiwu at yahoo dot com

BR
AMY

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST08246 View Post

Hi everyone:

Do businesses at that market have websites? How can I find a translator and what are their fees (English-Chinese)? Do most sellers offer transport to the port? Are there...
Post a Reply to: Shopping and shipping in Yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code