Menu
booking for visa appointment in Shenzhen
Apr 21, 2015 17:48
guest25136 Hi,

I would like to know if there is someone out there have tried the new booking system for visa renewal? If so please kindly advise if have how, in previous the system is so easy to access way back January 2015 but now i try to do an appointment but the system is not responding (even in the first stage of booking procedure no the system is not responding).

Please kindly share your experience about the new booking system for our awareness.

Thanks

Tony
Apr 21, 2015 21:04
GUEST5678
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25136 View Post

Hi,

I would like to know if there is someone out there have tried the new booking system for visa renewal? If so please kindly advise if have how, in previous the system is so easy to access way back January 2015 but now i try to do an appointment but the system is not responding (even in the first stage of booking procedure no...

Hey, I tried to make the reservation on the official website of Shenzhen Exit-Entry Administration of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau. It did work.

First, I found the English verson of the website and then noticed "Make an appointment for visa application" green button on the right. Then it leads me to the next page.

Second, I saw "Please choose the services" on the first line. Then I chose "visa or certificates application for foreigners". Finally I saw the appointments available or unavailable in recent five days.

Third, I chose a time frame (14:00 t 15:00) on April 23 and then click "Next", a blue button at the bottom of the page. Finally, it goes to the application page. In this page, you see the agreement items. Please do not forget to click "Accept" and then you need to fill all required blanks. At last, you click "submit" at the bottom.
Jun 1, 2015 09:56
GUEST11897 Me also i have a trouble in making an appointment, maybe it is due to my new computer.
The format that come out is not the same in the past when i did my appointment in my previous computer.

Please kindly advice if what system your computer is working for this booking appointment format.

Thanks
Post a Reply to: booking for visa appointment in Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code