Menu
question about visa background
May 18, 2015 19:16
guesttuscarawas im applying for a work visa and I had studied in china in the past. Sadly I was bullied by my classmates non chinese students my grades were not good. Would that stop me from getting the visa?
May 18, 2015 21:30
GUEST78674 Don't worry. I don't think it causes any trouble for your Z type application. I don't know where you are from. People from certain countries are required to provide their non-criminal records, for example, Pakistan. Some people who committed serious crimes in their own countries might be refused for their applications. For you, I don't think your application will be refused for being bullied in China.
May 26, 2015 22:27
  • BJLEEO
To apply for a China work visa, you yourself need to provide original Bachelor degree (or above) certificate, 2-year (or above) work experience refference letter and non-criminal record certificate. All foreigners whatever he/she comes from need to provide the non-criminal record certificates when applying for the China work visas.

It doesn't matter whether your grades during your study in China are good or not.
Post a Reply to: question about visa background
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code