Menu
Trip to Menyuan and Qilian
Jun 25, 2015 19:37
  • WANHU
It has been quite for some time I have not posted anything over this TCG due to my busy schedule and also health deterioration and other ailments thus my going to China not as frequent as before. Actually it’s good to have some reliable interpreters or experienced personal assistants who would be able to expedite your task(s) comparing when working in silo. In Yiwu there are many reliable interpreters and translators who could guide you all the way from factory visits, products identification, documentation to leisure visits as Yiwu in particular offers you hundreds of things. Not all those many interpreters and business guides may meet your requirements, but a few did. From my experience in Yiwu, there are a few interpreters and guides that are quite good and know their trade very well, without looking at the watch for their quality time, and one of them is Ms Selina Wang. She knows most of the markets in Yiwu. She can be contacted at +86-13868996130 (mobile, inc. wechat and whatsapp), QQ: qq.com|84715579, and email: hotmail.com|xjsme1202

On July 24 I will be flying to Xi’an and the next day to Xining. From Xining I would be taking a train to Menyuan and later to Qilian to observe the cycling by some enthusiasts. It will be my first time to both Menyuan and Qilian. I have searched over the net but found skeletal information about these two places. I wonder about the hotel and communication, any tips? TQ.

Wan
Post a Reply to: Trip to Menyuan and Qilian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code