Menu
visa duration stay
Aug 10, 2015 07:13
guestPolar I have a visa with multiple entry but every entry only can stay for 60 days. My 55th day is on August 15 and i am planning to go to Hong Kong and be back on August 16 would that reset my stay to day 1? Thanx
Aug 10, 2015 21:46
GUEST8994
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTPOLAR

I have a visa with multiple entry but every entry only can stay for 60 days. My 55th day is on August 15 and i am planning to go to Hong Kong and be back on August 16 would that reset my stay to day 1? Thanx

Yes, once you exit mainland and return, your second entry is activated. It means that you acquire another 60 days. The starting day is from 00:00 next day after you enter.
Aug 17, 2015 05:31
GUESTACEY what are the requirements needed to renew my visa?and how to get multiple entry?thanks in advance
Aug 18, 2015 01:15
GUEST5790
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTACEY

what are the requirements needed to renew my visa?and how to get multiple entry?thanks in advance

Which type do you hold right now? You know, there are several types of Chinese visas. The renewal requirements are different. If you plan to renew it, I think you should do it before your last entry expires.
Post a Reply to: visa duration stay
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code