Menu
vacation travel companion (no business)
Aug 11, 2015 01:33
  • HUISHAN
Hi everyone. My name is Shan. I am planning on going to shanghai on september/october for vacation and staying there for couple of days just to enjoy nightlife and local gourmet food. Days are not confirmed yet, and can be adjustable. Good to have a travel company of course. We can meet up and take off from guangzhou together, or just to see eath other in shanghai for the trip. Anyone interested in coming along or feeling like having a getaway from work for some days, let me know u can email me or qq.com|19582678 or inbox me here. I am also open for recommendations of places worth to go. Thanks in advance for just reading my post.

(please note that this is not a commercial or fraud or prank. I pledged if u have that in mind. )
(please DO NOT contact me to be an interpreter or anything related to business matter. I am looking for one vacation travel companion. Male or female no problem preferably foreigners. )

br,
shan
Sep 14, 2015 12:40
  • TIKTAK236
hi
my name is Amir
I'm looking for a lovely girl as my travel companion visiting china.
please contact me if you interested.
my email is tiktak236 at gmail and my wechat ID: tiktak236
Sep 27, 2015 10:24
  • LOGAN2
Hi ,
I am Logan Mollar and wise to want some advice that which place is best for guys to visit in china with their friends and enjoy the most ..
Post a Reply to: vacation travel companion (no business)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code