Menu
Sanya with family
Aug 12, 2015 03:12
guest34173 Hello everybody!
My husband is thinking about relocating to Sanya for quite a few years..and I'm scared! We have a one and a half year old girl and two small dogs. I can't find any real information on the internet about what's on Sanya, I know there's an international school (great!) but that's about it.. I would like to know what kind of accomodation you can rent (any villas with private garden?), if you can bring a pet and if it's safe to do so. Healthcare especially for the little one? Vets? Things to do with children? Parks to walk the dogs?
Sorry guys, I know that's a lot of questions and I sure look very nervous. But we could end up living there for 5 years and it would be awful not to have a decent life or any friends either. Any advice?
Thanks a lot and who knows.. I might see you there
Nov 5, 2015 07:39
  • MMORGAN
Hi, are your there yet? We love to move to Sanya from the UK for its climate and natural resource. We had lived in different cities in China (Shanghai, Chongqing, Chengdu) for almost 10 years before we moved back to England two years ago and Sanya is very difference comparing with other big cities in China. We visited Sanya in 2005 and revisited it just two months ago...We are planning to visit the place again in Dec and are going to explore the place more for our relocation in the coming year....The worry I am having is the international education in Sanya. Our two kids went to Simic American School in Pudong when we lived in Shanghai, however, there is only one Canadian international school in Sanya, which is quite far from the area we like to relocate - Clear Water Bay. If you and your family are already there in Sanya, may we exchange some ideas of family life in Sanya? Maybe we could meet when we are there in December!? My email is : hotmail.com|mingren_morgan.
Post a Reply to: Sanya with family
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code