Menu
Need visa on arrival or get the visa in japan or south Corea
Aug 16, 2015 23:11
guest22177 Hi, my case is the following i left my country 3 months ago that is why i couldnt make the visa in my country since they only expedite for 3 months and i knew i wouldnt be bale to make it since i Washington already following a schedule. At this moment i am in indonesia and i want to visit your country but the problem is i cannot use a centre for visa here since they said it takes 2 weeks and if i wait that much my visa in indonesia will expire. Also i asked for a rush service but they said mi not allowed since i am a tourist. Can i arrange the visa in south corea or japan?
Aug 18, 2015 01:17
GUEST44556 guest22177,

You can go to Japan to apply for a visitor type. When you get there, you need to find a local tour agency to help you apply for Chinese tourist type one.
Aug 25, 2015 22:57
GUEST84209 how about go to HK first,then get the visa
Sep 5, 2015 22:52
  • BJLEEO
You can go to Hong Kong to apply for a China visa. In HK it is quite easy to apply for a visa.
Sep 6, 2015 11:42
GUEST26125 So it's possible to apply in japan?
Sep 7, 2015 20:54
GUEST58990
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST26125

So it's possible to apply in japan?

Yes, it's possible to apply in Japan. The chance is bigger in Japan than in HK. According to what I know, those who want to apply in HK must provide their HK resident status. Otherwise, their applications are not accepted. However, just some nationals from UK, USA and other developed countries still can apply successfully in HK.
Post a Reply to: Need visa on arrival or get the visa in japan or south Corea
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code