Menu
S2 Visa
Aug 23, 2015 11:13
guestDon I am located in Singapore and looking to apply for a S2 visa as my wife is currently working in Beijing. I was wondering if the S2 is a one-time entry or can it be a multiple entry visa? On the other hand, if I were to apply for a multiple entry (12months) L visa, what are the likelihood of getting it and the documents required for this.

Thanks
Aug 23, 2015 21:12
GUEST8894 Don, usually S2 is issued as single entry one. You can try to apply for a multiple S2. But it's finally up to the consular officers. The requirements for multiple L type is the same as that for single-entry L type. Round-trip air tickets and hotel reservations are required apart from your passport, application form and a recent passport photo. If you have previous entry records to PRC, please print them out. They are useful for applying for a multiple entry one.
Nov 4, 2015 07:17
GUEST87999 Hi! I have a sister in china and she's married to a German. Her husband has a working visa in china and my sister and her son has S1 visa. My question is, is it possible for me to have a S2 visa?
Nov 4, 2015 19:28
GUEST6785
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST87999

Hi! I have a sister in china and she's married to a German. Her husband has a working visa in china and my sister and her son has S1 visa. My question is, is it possible for me to have a S2 visa?

I am afraid that you can't. If your sister works in China, then you can apply for the S2 type.
Feb 21, 2016 18:35
GUESTTINO Hello,im a student in China and have been here for three years.I recently got married to my wife who is in my home country now and i would like to live with her.I have a residence permit and have two years to go until I graduate.What kind of visa can my wife get and can she stay with me for the remaining 2 years.
Feb 21, 2016 19:30
GUEST40882 Your wife can apply for the S1 type and she can stay with you for the remaining 2 years.
Mar 15, 2016 12:36
GUEST17121 Hi,

My elder brother and his wife are in Beijing. He is in China on work permit. There is some medical emergency with my sister-in-law and brother wants my mother to travel ASAP. I am planning to apply S2 visa for my mother. Invitation letter and other formalities are done. I am concerned about 'Kinship' certificate. Does a notarized certificate from local advocate works or I need notarization from Chinese Embassy?? Any help is appreciated!
Mar 15, 2016 20:05
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17121 View Post

Hi,

My elder brother and his wife are in Beijing. He is in China on work permit. There is some medical emergency with my sister-in-law and brother wants my mother to travel ASAP. I am planning to apply S2 visa for my mother. Invitation letter and other formalities are done. I am concerned about 'Kinship' certificate. Does a n...

If your brother has a valid birth certificate on which there is your mother's name, then this certificate can be used as the kinship certificate. The paper should be notarized by a local notary public first and then authenticated by the Chinese embassy.
Post a Reply to: S2 Visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code