Menu
Q1 visa what do i need ?
Aug 28, 2015 03:31
  • MUFI
i'm married to chinese citizen, what do i need to apply for q1 visa ?
Aug 28, 2015 20:57
GUEST67673
Quote:

Originally Posted by MUFI

i'm married to chinese citizen, what do i need to apply for q1 visa ?

Mufi, where did you register your marriage? If in China, then you should bring your original Chinese marriage certificate, an invitation letter from your Chinese partner and a copy of his Chinese ID card to apply for Q1 type. After you get Q1 and arrive in China, please change your Q1 into a long-term resident permit within 30 days.
Aug 29, 2015 00:20
  • JULITA
Hallo...
I am married three years now. and I do have register my marriage book. and twice I renew my visa each time give me one year. and this third time give me 2 years.
Quetion is when I can apply china green card? what is the Q1 visa?
Aug 29, 2015 09:42
  • MUFI
thank you , we live in city with almost no foreigners , and Entry and Exit Bureau , didn't help me with anything
Aug 31, 2015 22:45
GUEST9003
Quote:

Originally Posted by JULITA

Hallo...
I am married three years now. and I do have register my marriage book. and twice I renew my visa each time give me one year. and this third time give me 2 years.
Quetion is when I can apply china green card? what is the Q1 visa?

Q1 is issued to those who are family members of Chinese citizens or of foreigners with Chinese permanent residence and intend to go to China for family reunion, or to those who intend to go to China for the purpose of foster care.

It's really difficult to apply Chinese green card even you are qualified. You know, just around 200 foreigners can get it every year.
Post a Reply to: Q1 visa what do i need ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code