Menu
Z visa and transferring my pay aborad
Sep 20, 2015 02:43
guestThamo Hello,

I am girl who will be travelling to China for work. I have been issued a Z visa for a year. Can someone please tell me how to progress and get my residence permit after I land in China ? and the easiest and the cheapest way to transfer my pay to my bank account back to my home country Please ? I will be payed to the Agricultural bank of China,

Thank You.
Sep 21, 2015 21:08
GUEST6786
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTHAMO View Post

Hello,

I am girl who will be travelling to China for work. I have been issued a Z visa for a year. Can someone please tell me how to progress and get my residence permit after I land in China ? and the easiest and the cheapest way to transfer my pay to my bank account back to my home country Please ? I will be payed to the Agri...

According to related rule, you need to change your Z visa into resident permit within 30 days after you arrive. First, you need go to labor bureau to have your work permit changed into employment certificate or foreign expert's certificate and then go to local entry and exit management bureau to apply for the resident permit.

ABC has cooperated with West Union. You might use West Union to transfer your money. The easiest way is to use ABC's online banking. But I am not sure if there is English version. Please consult with ABC first. If they have, you can enable your personal online banking. You will get a U-key, which you can use to transfer your money.
Post a Reply to: Z visa and transferring my pay aborad
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code