Menu
Will it be OK to stay with my Chinese girlfriend in apartment/hotel when I come to China?
Oct 4, 2015 01:15
guest15970 I'm 21, Indian and I wanna stay with my Chinese girlfriend when I come to China (she lives in Xi'an). We love each other alot and so, we're willing to spend time together when I visit her. We also plan to get married after I get a job.

I've read many posts on Internet saying that foreigners are not allowed to share room with a Chinese girl and can get arrested. Or was it like that only in the past?
So I'm worried about it.

Thanks
Oct 7, 2015 21:07
GUEST57899 Never heard of this. If you plan to stay with her, then you should register with local police station within 24 hours when you arrive. If it's your GF's home, then she should also bring her ID card and household registration book to help you finish the registration. If you rent an apartment, then the owner of the apartment need to accompany you to finish the registration.

If you stay at a hotel, then everything is easy. The hotels can do the registration for you.
Post a Reply to: Will it be OK to stay with my Chinese girlfriend in apartment/hotel when I come to China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code