Menu
Quanzhou to Guangzhou by Bus/Train
Oct 5, 2015 10:55
guest22174 hi, am in Quanzhou & I want to go to Guangzhou by either direct bus/train. how many hrs is it bus or train
Oct 7, 2015 21:28
GUEST5775
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22174

hi, am in Quanzhou & I want to go to Guangzhou by either direct bus/train. how many hrs is it bus or train

Currently, there is no direct train from Quanzhou to Guangzhou. You can take high speed trains from Quangzhou to Zhangzhou first. It takes around 1 hour. Then take K230 or K298 to Guangzhou. It needs 11 to 12 hours.

If you want to take a bus, you should take bus from Quanzhou Bus Station (Yuanxin Station). It takes around 11 hours. The bus station is 泉州汽车站(原新站) in Chinese.
Oct 7, 2015 21:42
GUEST55567
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22174

hi, am in Quanzhou & I want to go to Guangzhou by either direct bus/train. how many hrs is it bus or train

Currently, there is no direct train from Quanzhou to Guangzhou. You can take high speed trains from Quangzhou to Zhangzhou first. It takes around 1 hour. Then take K230 or K298 to Guangzhou. It needs 11 to 12 hours.

If you want to take a bus, you should take bus from Quanzhou Bus Station (Yuanxin Station). It takes around 11 hours. The bus station is 泉州汽车站(原新站) in Chinese.
Post a Reply to: Quanzhou to Guangzhou by Bus/Train
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code