Menu
Chinese/English Relationship
Oct 8, 2015 02:27
Hey!

Need some advice here. Basically, I've know this Chinese boy for about 2 years now. We met last year on a tour when I was in Chengdu on a tour. We've been good friends since and just this year (2015), we met in Beijing and things changed (in a good way). We became closer and things then turned intimate.

I understand the distance is an issue but what I wanted to know was I'm guessing it's a pretty big deal for a Chinese boy to say how he feels about someone? He was saying Chinese people don't usually express PDA or show much affection but not to worry because he really likes me.

Should I worry? I know it seems a little stupid but I do really like this guy and we bond really well. He studies abroad in the US and contact hasn't really happened much since he returned. I think he's just really shy? It's all so confusing :)
Oct 17, 2015 09:50
  • JAYO
Yea, actually Chinese guys are a little bit shy, but once they open themself a little, then it gets better, and closer ;P they are actually very serious in relationships. i guess u dont have to worry about it, i even think that is cute!
Post a Reply to: Chinese/English Relationship
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code