Menu
Entry point in China
Oct 9, 2015 06:55
guest75200 Hi,

I applied for Z visa in my home country and Embassy advised me to collect my passport in 4 working days. I am trying to book ticket from my home country to city of work, but problem is ticket is very expensive.

Now my question is can i enter in China in any city, i mean my company is based in Qingdao and if i will enter from Shanghai is that okay?

I want to book ticket from home country to shanghai ( Immigration enter point) then book local flight from shanghai to Qingdao

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thank you
Oct 10, 2015 20:27
GUESTGARY guest75200, you can go to Shanghai first and then fly to Qingdao. However, you should understand that Z type is usually valid for 30 days. You need to go to Qingdao as soon as possible because you need to change your work permit into employment certificate and then apply for long-term resident perimit within 30 days.
Oct 27, 2015 07:39
GUEST90130 You didn't mention where you are flying out of, but flights to Beijing and Shanghai are lower in the fall.
With more capacity and newer planes, you can choose your carrier and enjoy a smooth flight. After arriving an entry city, you can purchase a ticket to Qingdao at the airport - I did it a few years ago with no problems. Or you can book your flight to Qingdao together with your first flight.
Post a Reply to: Entry point in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code