Menu
Pudong Airport To Wuxi - bus, train, or taxi?
Oct 13, 2015 15:57
guest20183 I'll be arriving at 6pm on Wednesday, October 20th into the Shanghai Pudong Airport. Which option to getting to Wuxi this evening is the most feasible and affordable?

• Bus from the airport. Do you have a link for the bus schedule and cost, so I know that a bus is available after I arrive? From the Wuxi bus station, I would have to call a taxi to take me to my hotel.

• Taxi from the airport. Do you have recommendations for reputable taxi companies? I may be by myself (female) and don't want to risk having issues with someone that is unprofessional or even criminal.

• Train. Will I be able to take the Maglev and arrive at the train station in time to get a ticket? As a foreigner, it's my understanding that I must arrive a few hours before a train's departure in order to show my passport and get a ticket before a given train is sold out.

Thank you very much for any insight.
Oct 13, 2015 20:46
GUESTGARY I think you just need to take a bus to Wuxi. It's very convenient for you. The bus station is inside the airport. You can ask the staff to tell how you get there.

It departs at 10:10 11:20 12:20 13:20 14:20 15:20 16:10 17:30 18:50 19:50 20:40. The whole journey needs around 3 hours. I think you are able to catch the one that departs at 19:50.
Oct 14, 2015 21:52
GUEST20183 Thanks for your quick reply!

I wonder if the buses are at risk of selling out by the time I can get a ticket (similar to the warning received about the train). I assume that some staff speaks English?

Do you feel that the bus, wuxi station, and taxi in wuxi are all sufficiently safe for me to go alone?
Post a Reply to: Pudong Airport To Wuxi - bus, train, or taxi?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code