Menu
When can I enter with my Chinese visa?
Nov 25, 2015 08:45
  • BRUNO78
Hi, my current chinese visa is Multiple and for 180 days each entry. It says "Enter Before Jan 8th 2016", does this means if I re-enter China on Jan 7th (for example) I can stay until July 5th? Or anyway I need to get a new visa in January? Thanks.
Nov 25, 2015 19:45
GUESTBRENDA Bruno, you can enter on Jan. 7. Can you tell what is written after "Duration of Stay"? The number written after Durtation of Stay indicates how long you can stay in China.
Nov 25, 2015 23:38
  • BJLEEO
Quote:

Originally Posted by BRUNO78

Hi, my current chinese visa is Multiple and for 180 days each entry. It says "Enter Before Jan 8th 2016", does this means if I re-enter China on Jan 7th (for example) I can stay until July 5th? Or anyway I need to get a new visa in January? Thanks.

Duration of each stay is 180 days, isn't it?
If it is the case, you can use the visa enter before Jan. 8 (It is ok to enter on Jan. 7, of course). And count 180 days from Jan. 7.
Dec 2, 2015 06:18
GUESTH.RAYMOND I got filipino friend wish to come to Shanghai for tourist during this winter season and visit our factory via Hongkong. Is it possible for them to apply China Visa in Hongkong? If yes, how and where to apply?
Dec 3, 2015 20:12
GUEST78785 [quote=GUESTH.RAYMOND,582782]I got filipino friend wish to come to Shanghai for tourist during this winter season and visit our factory via Hongkong. Is it possible for them to apply China Visa in Hongkong? If yes, how and where to apply?[/quote]

You should suggest your friend apply from the Chinese embassy in their own country. According to the newest regulation, those who apply Chinese visas in HK must have HK resident status. I don't think your friend meets this requirement.
Post a Reply to: When can I enter with my Chinese visa?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code