Menu
What is the closest high speed railway station to Pudong International Airport?
Dec 6, 2015 00:55
guest26156 Hello,
I will be meeting my daughter on December 18th at Pudong International Airport. I live in Hefei, China, so will take the train to the city and then have to take the metro to the airport. Can someone please inform me as to the nearest train station to Pudong and how long that trip will take?
Dec 7, 2015 21:44
GUEST4678
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST26156

Hello,
I will be meeting my daughter on December 18th at Pudong International Airport. I live in Hefei, China, so will take the train to the city and then have to take the metro to the airport. Can someone please inform me as to the nearest train station to Pudong and how long that trip will take?

You can take high speed train from Hefei South Railway Station to Hongqiao Railway Station. Then use subway line 2 to Pudong Airport. It takes around 1.5 hours. I personally suggest you take airport shuttle bus line 1. It will take you directly to the airport. If you take subway line 2, you need to exchange at the stations.
Post a Reply to: What is the closest high speed railway station to Pudong International Airport?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code