Menu
extend visa
Feb 4, 2016 08:07
  • ESPALI
hi! actually i have double entry M visa and single entry is going to be expire. i dont have contact with company who send me invitation.so i am intending to get job here in china.because its hard to get extend M visa, i am planning to make residence paper because i have rented appartment here, but problem is some said i must have company for my residence paper.but i have no any known company here, i want to do myself. can i personaly go to security buearo (police station) with my physical report and residence contract to get temporary residence permit? or i do have another way not to go back my country after the 30days ends and again come china,because i dont think i can manage to go back just for this entry. can you help me how can I manage it?
Feb 4, 2016 20:10
GUEST40882 Dear, I’m afraid you cannot get a residence permit by yourself with the current business M type.
If you can find a company to employ you and then try to change the M type to work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB, you can apply for the residence permit without leaving PRC. But if it doesn’t work, you have to go back to manage it.
Post a Reply to: extend visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code