Menu
Xian Int airport to city center after midnight
May 6, 2016 08:53
  • TAYCH
My flight arriving Xian Int airport around midnight, what will be best transportation to get to Xian city center at this hour and estimated fare.
May 6, 2016 19:48
GUESTJENNIE Hi there, the airport shuttle bus to Xishaomen will operate till the last flight arrival. You can take it to Xishaomen, then take a taxi to your hotel. The ticket fare for the shuttle bus is CNY 25.
May 6, 2016 22:16
GUESTTAYCH Thanks Jennie for the info. Will the shuttle bus stops anywhere near Mark & Henry Apartment Hotel, Nanguan Main St?
May 7, 2016 00:45
GUESTJENNIE Xishaomen is not far from the hotel. If by taxi, it should cost no more than CNY 20.
May 7, 2016 00:51
GUESTJENNIE BTW, for return trip to the airport, you can walk southward for about 500 yards from your hotel to Xian Hotel. The shuttle bus there departs from 06:00 to 23:30 every 30 minutes.
May 7, 2016 04:56
GUEST62200 Since the shuttle bus departs from Xian Hotel for the airport, wouldn't be easier for us to get off there instead of Xishaomen and walk to the hotel? BTW, you don't happen to know the address of Xian Hotel as I could not locate it on Google Map/Google Earth.
May 8, 2016 04:41
GUESTJENNIE Well, as far as I know, the shuttle bus to Xian Hotel stops runing at 21:00. You arrive too late, only the bus to Xishaomen is available. I know the address of your hotel. It's located on Nanguan Main St., near Zhongmao Square.
Post a Reply to: Xian Int airport to city center after midnight
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code