Menu
Chinese/English Interpreter, Sourcing,Purchasing,Shipping agent,Wholesale Market Guide in Guangzhou
Jul 4, 2016 03:33
  • WOODSALICE
Hi, I am Alice woods,a freelance business interpreter,Sourcing agent in Guangzhou, Foshan and Shenzhen of China for many years, I can provide the service as belows :

A)Reserve hotel & ticket / car renting/apartment renting
B)business interpreter/Assistant ,
C)Airport pick up & drop off service(in Guangzhou,Foshan,Shenzhen and Hongkong)

D)Translator /interpreter ;English -Chinese /Cantonese/Mandrin
E)Wholesale markts Guide / tour guilde in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Foshan and Hongkong.
F)Arrange shippment &work out the customs documents such as packing list,commerical invoice,Certificate of Origin (Form A,Form E, FORM B, FORM P,Form F), Fumigation Certificate, Disinfection certificate and bill of Lading.

G)Quality control services
H)Verify Manufacturer
I)Your office Representative .
J)Visit your suppliers or customers in China or other countries
As an Experienced business interpreter/sourcing agent in Guangzhou, fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, knows China product manufactures and wholesale markets very well such as garments&garments accessories, bags&bag accessories, shoes and shoes accessories, LED TV,Laptop,mobile,Mini Projector, MID,Camera and other electronics, out-door & in-door furniture, speaker cabinet,ceramics, toys etc. I will act as your own business interpreter, assistant, Consultant, a buying agent. NOT ONLY help you overcome the language barrier, BUT ALSO stand your side and try my best to protect your interests in business processing.

If you are in town on business or on holiday, I am your solution to any communication difficulties! Also available for short trips to other cities.

I have rich experence about international trade , if you are interested in need of this services ,please feel free to email me for more details .

Best regards & Thanks!

Email: yahoo.com|woodsalice14
MOB: +8613570391085
What's app/Viber: +8613570391085
Wechat:alicewoods

Jul 4, 2016 03:50
  • WOODSALICE
Accompany my clients from UK to Zhongda fabric market in Guangzhou and went to Chen Clan Academy to know the guangzhou history yesterday.

For the past years, besides my tour guide and interpreter job, I also help clients to source in facotories and wholesale markets. I have help clients from Africa, America, Austrilia, South Aisa, Europe and so on to buy small amount in wholesale market in Guangzhou and then arrange shipping to there countries.

If you want to start your business with small quantity, and save your cost to come to China all the way from your own country, please feel free to contact me. I can help to buy in the wholesale markets. This would be a best way to help to save your cost and make your profit bigger.

If you want to have an interpreter for your business trip to China. Please feel to contact me also. I have been with clients to Shandong, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Jiangsu and so on.I can travel to different cities.

If you want to have a nice tour in Guangzhou, I would love to shown you the beautiful places of guangzhou and the most delicious food here.

However, just feel free to contact me if you need someone as a tour guide or interpreter here in China.

You can contact me via the following way:
Email: yahoo.com|woodsalice14

MOB: +8613570391085 (welcome to phone call or text any time)

Wechat: alicewoods

What's app: +8613570391085

Jul 11, 2016 03:10
  • WOODSALICE
With the USA clients in Guangzhou,China

Jul 11, 2016 03:28
  • WOODSALICE
i am with Pakistan customer in Guangzhou haixinsha Asian Games park.

Are you looking for reliable Chinese business assistant/interpreter/sourcing agent/representative in China?

If yes,we will be your right choice to help you match the right products and reliable supplier with good quality and competitive prices in efficient time!

We could help you better communicate with the suppliers you already had business connections or we will help you with new sources to

meet your products requirements and supervise quality,quantity,sample,production,shipping etc.

All in all, we will be your local sourcing staff and representative in China to help you with your business so you could save more time and costs.

We will charge you little bit for this service by commission or the service time, it depends and can be negociated.

Our Services:

We can provide all the services you need to import from China including sourcing,guiding,translating,buying,

quality inspect,documents prepare,declaring shipping etc. we can help you do business in any part of China.

We would like to build up friendship,trust and long term cooperation with our clients and We aim to be your reliable partner in China!

Before you come to China:

· Sourcing Factory/Products based on your requirement

· Identifying China sources

· Arrange business appointments with factories and suppliers

· Arrange discount hotel reservations, flight, train and car rental bookings if needed

When you arrive China,start purchasing:

· Airport pick up/Drop off

· Guide to visit suppliers/Participate in trade shows

· Business negotiation

· Business Interpreter & Assistant

· Make you have a safe & comfortable business trip as well as local tours, culture,history,foods,shopping…

After you complete purchasing:

· Place orders to all the suppliers based on your requirements

· Making sample if needed and ship out for sample approval before production

· Follow every order to make sure the goods finish on time

· Arrange quality checking when or before goods finished

· According to your request, book shipping space and arrange shipment.

If you need any sourcing service,please feel free to CONTACT US now!

Email: hotmail.com|alicewoods91

yahoo.com|woodsalice14

BBM PIN: 58C1B142

Jul 14, 2016 09:55
  • WOODSALICE
When you travel to China for sourcing suitable products, visiting factory/suppliers, business negotation, exhibitions or travel for holidays, an experienced business interpreter & assistant is very important as it will save valuable time, make your stay in China more comfortable, overcome the language barrier and bridge the cultural gap.

Our team has many professional and reliable Chinese interpreters,translator,business travel assistants available to assist you and your business at China Fairs, Canton Fair China,Expos, Shows in most cities like Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Dongguang,Shanghai,Beijing and so on.

There is more we can do as Chinese interpreter or business assistants:
. Book discount hotel
. Car rental
. Airport pick up/ Drop off
. Wholesale markets/Factory guide
. Organize meeting and appointment for trip/Offer Invitation Letter
. Chinese Interpreting / translation / interpreter / business assistant
. Product sourcing & purchasing
. City tour guide services
. Business negociations on your behalf
. Secretarial services
. Follow up the order and supervise the production process
. Inspect products quality and quantity
. Prepare export customs documents
. Logistic services
. Company registration/Office set up/Warehouse rent
. Chinese/Mandarin teaching if interested
. Advise for local weather, restaurants,hotels,shopping area,leisure activities etc

If you need any business interpreter service,please feel free to CONTACT US now!

yahoo.com|woodsalice14

Jul 14, 2016 10:01
  • WOODSALICE
I am loading the container for the daily use products, shipping to England

Jul 14, 2016 10:04
  • WOODSALICE
I am in the furniture factory with USA clients.

Last edited by WOODSALICE: Jul 14, 2016 10:08
Jul 14, 2016 10:04
  • WOODSALICE
Loading the container in the handbag factory

Jul 18, 2016 00:31
  • WOODSALICE
With the Australian clients in Guangzhou Restaurant. They like the chinese food very much....

Jul 18, 2016 00:35
  • WOODSALICE
Hello,i am Alice Woods living in Guangzhou,China.

I am a professional buying agent provides product sourcing,purchasing,shipment,interpreter,business assistant,one stop service to you.

If you're holding some projects or need to purchase the goods from China, please feel free to contact me, the handling charge could be negotiable.

It's not easy to find a trustable and experienced person from internet to work with, especially for your important business, but no worries, i am definitely reliable.

I know well the wholesale markets, restaurants,entertainments,view spots in Guangzhou,i would show you around once you booked me.Thank you. :)

Tour guide services/sample itinerary:
With 7 years working experience in foreign trade, I am very familiar with the foreign trade business procedures. I believe my previous working experience could be helpful to you.

Generally, I can assist you as below.

1)Interpreter & translator in Guangzhou and peripheral areas, or trip to other cities.

2)Transportation arrangement, such as hotel reservation, book airplane tickets,guide for personal shopping, guide for tour.

3)Guide for business to the wholesale markets and manufacturers,negotiate good prices with suppliers.

4)Orders follow up, Inspection, Shipping arrangements, Handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers.

5) Source new products and suppliers.

6) Help to solve the orders problem in process.

As an experienced merchandiser, I can find the most suitable supplier with very competitive price efficiently!

I have assisted my clients from overseas to deal with many different products, such as display products, beauty products, bags, electronics, mobile accessories, shoes, garments, toys, stationery, gift items, furniture,jewelry etc.

Guangzhou is a really good business center (various big wholesale markets gather here,such as auto parts, shoes, garments,handbags,gift items,stationery,toys, furniture,jewelry )etc.

If you need any sourcing service,please feel free to CONTACT US now!

yahoo.com|woodsalice14

Jul 21, 2016 08:45
  • WOODSALICE
Loading the container in foshan today

Page 1 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese/English Interpreter, Sourcing,Purchasing,Shipping agent,Wholesale Market Guide in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code