Menu
A chinese girl seeking the right one for marriage
Feb 8, 2017 09:41
guest18196 Hello, A sincerely chinese girl, 28years old, looking for serious man age 28-35 for marriage, my ideal partner should be honest, respectful, and responsible. I don't like any culture that descriminate against woman, if you are the one, pls reply me!
Feb 8, 2017 23:40
GUEST75233 Hi, just call me bong from dasma cavite (Philippines)....first i just wanna say i really dont know what say to u but to make u a bit comfortable....and also to be honest w/ u. I am separated w/ 1 daughter her age is 4 yrs old. been separated for 9 yrs....I am hard working man who owns a computer shop inside my home. I could say to myself that my love life is not that happy....im still looking for someone who is kind hearted and a mother type who knows how to handle a family while im doing the work....someone who understand my priorities and not looking for too much about me. someone who also can sacrifice not only me but also her for the sake of "FAMILY". my dream when i was a boy is just simple, dont want to be rich just middle.......i am a god fearing person who does not like to hurt others rather like to help others espacially my own kids and my partner in life. I want to feel them that they are very special....and w/out them I am nothing.

gmail.com|balicocosalvador
Feb 14, 2017 08:51
GUEST17450 Good Afternoon.

If you still looking for a serious relation please mail me at. gmail.com|hastorejet1
Mar 6, 2017 13:31
GUEST66734 HOW ARE YOU DOING AM IN AMERICA I AM LOOKING FOR A ASIAN LADY IF YOU STILL WISH TO TALK I AM OPEN MY E-MAIL IN yahoo.com|jocque.thaxton I already know how to do all the paper work. and I love help people
Mar 7, 2017 11:32
GUEST63112 African, Nigeria Man seeking a Chinese lady for long term relationship.

Email; gmail.com|steventoba1
Mar 15, 2017 17:43
GUESTSEEKING... I see and realize we are common in many things and me too hoping to meet such serious and responsible, broadminded and very honest lovely woman who is even self employed too, yeah me too employed and though I am not a rich but I have good wells here in my local small business of computer and accessories, I retail computer and services, I got hurt by my ex-wife very badly, she cheated on me and hurt me. I have my only son, though he is not with me now but I hope to get back my son from my ex-wife, and she should give me my son when he will be more than 7 years old. I like you very much and I am very serious to communicate with you and we can see if we are really match fore a life time relationship. I dream to make my happy family and really need someone like you are. Write me to my e-mail: gmail.com|dearkanchon2270 I with impatience waiting to know from you soon.
Mar 16, 2017 06:48
GUEST85218 Hi,
May I know how old are you?
Nov 27, 2020 11:34
GUEST31565 Hey I. Jeff late 30s I live on farm USA alabama I need wife
Post a Reply to: A chinese girl seeking the right one for marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code