Menu
Looking for mates for a trip around Lhasa! Want to join in??
Feb 10, 2017 13:55
guestMarcelo Ortega Rodríguez Hi everyone!

My name is Marcelo and I am from Spain. I am travelling to Lhasa this summer between the 1 August - 9 August.

Because Tibet is an expensive trip, an even more if you pretend to go to other regions around Lhasa I am looking for trip mates! I would like to organize a 3 day trip (two nights, but can extend a third night if necessary) to Everest Base Camp (spending some time in the most representative towns, such as Old Tingri, Shigatse...) and a One-day trip to Lake Namtso (depart and arrive to Lhasa). The idea is to rent a car and a driver via a Tourism Agency and get on with our adventure.

The dates aren't fixed yet, but must be during the period of time mentioned above (1 august - 9 August). I don't know theprice neither, but as I soon as I get a quote I will lt you know!

If anyone knows places our travel agencies where I can consult the price for renting a car and driver, please let me know, I have already written to some of the main/recommended ones, but as far as I have experienced, the more open-minded you are the cheaper you get it!

If you are interested in any of these trips mentioned above, let me now!

Thank you!
Post a Reply to: Looking for mates for a trip around Lhasa! Want to join in??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code