Menu
Shenzhen Private Tour Guide - Shenzhen English -Mandarin Translator
Mar 23, 2017 23:17
  • JASMINE168
Hello,

My name is Jasmine. I have been providing private tour guide and business translator service in Shenzhen over 10 years. I have seen lots of changes in Shenzhen. As a private tour guide, I would like to show you the highlight of Shenzhen and the hidden part that you may not able to see from travel book.

As a travel-lover, I have been to Europe twice. My favorite cities are Paris,Venice,Vienna,Prague and Salzburg .I enjoy hiking,photography,travelling and meeting people from different walks of life.

If you are visiting to Shenzhen and need some travel tips or look for a private tour guide ,please feel free to contact me. By the way, I also provide Shenzhen Visa On Arrival (Shenzhen 5days Visa) consultation and Hong Kong Airport Private Car Rental Service/ Hong Kong Shenzhen Border Crossing Private Van Service.

Best Regards,
Jasmine Wei
Shenzhen Private Tour Guide
www.shenzhenvisahub.com
Mob/ WhatsApp :+86 13760450112

Last edited by JASMINE168: Mar 23, 2017 23:34
Apr 3, 2019 21:14
GUEST10178 14 years of business assistance experiences to the canton fair, markets, companies between Guangzhou and the US. Please contact
Elisabeth.wang84
@gmail.com
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Private Tour Guide - Shenzhen English -Mandarin Translator
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code