Menu
Looking for travel partner to travel from Hongkong trade fair to canton phase 3 possibly by bus at n
Apr 13, 2017 01:08
guest34076 Hi I intend to travel from New Zealand to the Hongkong trade fair followed my the Canton fair phase 3 and am looking for a travel buddy interested in sharing knowledge and safety . I'm looking at possibly talking the train or bus to the canton fair and consider myself quite street wise . I've been working in Sydney for six years and am looking for a self employed business option and the trade fairs seem a great start . Easy going determined and seeking good honest reliable leads which I know is a bit like looking for a needle in a hay stack but have been to trade fairs in Hong Kong so pretty savvy on how they work . Cheers Paul
Apr 19, 2017 22:42
Hi,Paul.

Congradulations!

Here is Jenny,can help you start your business.

Which products you plan to start?

I am done foreign trade business many years,rich experience in helping clients source the suitable factory,be good at negotiation,confirm order,follow the order,and do the goods inspection and make shipment etc. Be familiar in whole foreign trade procedure.

Now company special in doing car spare parts.

Hope I can do sth. for your business trip.

Ths&B.regarss
Jenny

My e-mail: qq.com|g.dunamisjenny
Cell phone&Whatsapp: 0086-18026264719

Post a Reply to: Looking for travel partner to travel from Hongkong trade fair to canton phase 3 possibly by bus at n
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code