Menu
Guangzhou based Interperter & guide for furniture, building materials, garment
Sep 29, 2017 23:24
  • COCOKE
Guide MR Adbulla from Sudan to furniture markets select and purchase the furniture meet his budget from 15 Sep-18 Sep. Checked and loaded his container promptly on 26 Sep.

Mar 12, 2018 11:12
  • COCOKE
Hi
We are working in the deliver of nicest furniture, interior fit out, Customized furniture also accepted. meanwhile we provide translation and guide service to complete your trip in China.
Welcome to contact me
Whatsapp : +8618078846608
Email: hotmail.com|coco_ke4

Mar 20, 2018 00:53
  • COCOKE
Hi Dear friends, this is coco I would like to share you the destination of furnitures and building materials procurement, It is vast markets with thousands of shops, before you move you definitely need to plan it well.

A1 , Foshan louvre mall (high end and luxury furniture)
foshan south link furniture makets (economic furniture)
B1. Zhiye ceramic wholesale market / 置业陶瓷批发市场
Add.: Shi wan Zhiye ceramic wholesale market,shagang, zhenzhong road, shiwan, foshan city/ 佛山市石湾镇中路沙岗段石湾置业陶瓷批发市场
Comment: This is a huge wholesale market with 470,000 square meter for ceramic tile, sanitary ware, Plumbing Fittings. The price belongs to middle and low level, 80% of it’s products are for export.
B2. Huayi building decoration material city / 华艺装饰材料城
Add.: 325 national road, jihua No.4 road, foshan city / 佛山市季华四路325国道交汇处(季华美食城对面)
Comments.: Huayi is a very big complex building decoration material city for Flooring, Door, Window, Ceiling, Hardware, locks, hinge, MDF board, Ply board, Wall paper. The old huayi used to be a very often visited wholesale market for building decoration material for export, with middle price, but it has removal already. The new huayi is usually feedback by foreign customer with high price level.
B3. Da zhuan wan building decoration material market / 大转弯建材装饰市场
Add.: Da zhuan wan road, guang fo road, west huan Guangzhou, Foshancity /地址:广州西环广佛路大转湾段
Comments.: Dazhuanwan is a very big complex building decoration material market for Flooring, Door, Window, Ceiling, Hardware, locks, hinge, MDF board, Ply board, Wall paper. It’s more professional than Huayi, most of the suppliers there are factories, the products are divided into much smaller filed with lower price than huayi market.
B4. China Ceramics City / 中国陶瓷城
Add.: Jiangwan 3rd road, chanchen district, foshan city, Guangdongprovince / 广东省佛山市禅城区江湾三路
Comment.: China ceramics city is 53,000 square meter for ceramic tile, sanitary ware, Plumbing Fittings. Price level betweens to middle to high.
B5. China mosaic City / 马赛克城
Add.: China mosaic city, No.9, baota road, shiwan , chanchen district, foshan city / 佛山市禅城区石湾街道办宝塔路9号中国马赛克城
Comments: It’s specialized in mosaic, the biggest center for mosaic, just near China ceramic city

Apr 1, 2018 07:39
  • COCOKE
I was attending on 28th March the CIFF ( China international furniture fair) acting as Interpreter for AODU home and cabinet customised industry.

Apr 3, 2018 11:10
  • COCOKE
Dear sir /Madam,
My name is Coco I am dedicated to provide business interpretor, sourcing and buying agent, local guide all in one, welcome to contact me

thanks

whatsapp: +86 18078846608

Email: hotmail.com|coco_ke4

Apr 9, 2018 02:04
  • COCOKE
doing fashion inspection

Apr 10, 2018 03:42
  • COCOKE
customised branding order of shirts

Apr 10, 2018 03:44
  • COCOKE
customised branding order of Men's gymwear

Last edited by COCOKE: Apr 10, 2018 03:45
Apr 12, 2018 11:30
  • COCOKE
doing SUNGLASSES inspection in warehouse

Apr 13, 2018 12:14
  • COCOKE
i was in sanitary factories checking the bathtub and vanities

Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou based Interperter & guide for furniture, building materials, garment
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code