Menu
Do you need an Chinese interpreter/translator in Shanghai/Hangzhou/Zhejiang China ?
Dec 11, 2017 02:46
  • SSZHEJIANG
Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a professional and seasoned tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. You would certainly be glad to know that now it's possible to find such a competent and efficient tourist guide, translator (English/Chinese), business negotiator who can arrange customized travel plans for you in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for completing your research assignment/dissertation about China. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs.
If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me. my name is Saber Si and email is: qq.com|1093134689 .
Post a Reply to: Do you need an Chinese interpreter/translator in Shanghai/Hangzhou/Zhejiang China ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code