Menu
John from Fort Worth, is looking for nice lady to join me in Shanghai in April 2020.
Oct 15, 2019 07:01
guestJohn I am planning a 11-14 day organized tour of China beginning on or about April 12th, 2020 in Shanghai. My primary purpose is to locate a lady to accompany me during the trip. I am willing to pay airfare to and from Shanghai, if needed. I am a very active 61 year-old male from Fort Worth, Texas, USA. My interests are overseas travel, classical arts, fitness, and intelligent conversation. Understand that my primary purpose is to have a travel partner to spend time with and share experiences. Anything beyond that is always a possibility when a man and a woman travel together, but understand that romance is not expected. If you are interested, please email me at gmail.com|JEStarkey60. Look forward to hearing from you.
Oct 31, 2019 02:41
his is Charlie Lin in Shanghai nearby Hongqiao International Airport. We provide translator, car rental service for tour. Enclosed please find my business card for your perusal.

As for your wish, we can arrange one young lady translator while RMB150-300/hour might be charged depending on whether you need car rental (including driver) or not. As for romance, it really depends on stike between, , which is not included in the package. We provide guide, translation and car rental service.

Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks. Keep in touch.

Oct 31, 2019 02:41
This is Charlie Lin in Shanghai nearby Hongqiao International Airport. We provide translator, car rental service for tour. Enclosed please find my business card for your perusal.

As for your wish, we can arrange one young lady translator while RMB150-300/hour might be charged depending on whether you need car rental (including driver) or not. As for romance, it really depends on stike between, , which is not included in the package. We provide guide, translation and car rental service.

Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks. Keep in touch.
Post a Reply to: John from Fort Worth, is looking for nice lady to join me in Shanghai in April 2020.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code