Menu
Financially secure Shenzhen woman, age 51, seeking american man age 50 - 65
Jun 21, 2020 11:38
guest34195 I want to relocate to the USA. I am 51 years of age, financially secure and I live in Shenzhen. I am C P A with good financial accounting experience. I am divorced with one grown son. I believe in the process of friendship, companionship and finally love & marriage. I will relocate to the USA for a special someone. I like to dress and look professionally nice. I am poised and polite. I can also get comfortable in t-shirts and cut-offs. I am passionate about travel, sports, reading, fitness and exchanging ideas with intelligent people. I enjoy hikes in the mountains or along the beach. Friends describe me as optimistic, humorous and open-minded and I like to try new cultures and new people. I have broad interests in the arts, science, cinema, business and food. I like cooking both western and Chinese foods. I love sports including football, basketball, badminton and shopping {yes, it is a sport!!!} My big weakness is premium chocolate. I am seeking an American man, ages 51-67, who is accomplished in his career, secure in his goals and is seeking a companion that could lead to marriage in the USA. Want to know more about me, just say "hi." Let me hear from you. Cheers, GRACE
Post a Reply to: Financially secure Shenzhen woman, age 51, seeking american man age 50 - 65
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code