Menu
DR.TEA
Jun 16, 2014 03:08
GUEST-ANNA I spent almost $400 yesterday. Today opened the pu'er tea to taste and found it is not even close to what they gave us for tasting in store. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW!!!! Im soooo heart broken. :'(
Sep 15, 2014 19:42
GUEST12789 Okay, I went to Dr. Tea in Beijing (close to the Nest and Cube) 2 years ago and I need help.
My group also got the demo from them, but there was this other tea and I don't know what it is or where to find it. It was a red tea with (I think) nuts and fruit in it and it tasted like liquid candy. Does ANYONE know what this tea is called or what it really has?
Sep 15, 2014 20:12
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12789 View Post

Okay, I went to Dr. Tea in Beijing (close to the Nest and Cube) 2 years ago and I need help.
My group also got the demo from them, but there was this other tea and I don't know what it is or where to find it. It was a red tea with (I think) nuts and fruit in it and it tasted like liquid candy. Does ANYONE know what this tea is called or...

I guess you might referred to Eight-Treasures Tea (Ba Bao Cha) in Chinese. It is popular among Hui minority people. It normally contains tea, red dates, matrimony vine, wallnut, longan, sesame, raisin, rock candy and chrysanthemum. That's why it tastes sweet.

Sep 22, 2014 10:44
GUESTALEX I am not sure if it is working, I tried but got nothing as they claim. I got the Puer Tea and suppose to be green but it looks like very dark brown.
Oct 26, 2015 10:26
GUEST01184 Is. It true that after we bought po er at 6000rmb, we will get the same amout of pu er after 3 years of purchase? Must we bring a box to show also is Dr Tea shop in Sanya could you provide the address please. How many branches in Sanya and where is second shop? Thank you.
Page 6 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: DR.TEA
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code