Menu
Looking for directory of local phone numbers in Kunming
Aug 15, 2005 16:33
  • STUMAY
I'm was in Kunming about 3 weeks ago and was visiting my girlfriends mother, I lost her phone number somewhere in the luggage and need to find
her phone number. She lives outside the ciy limits of downtown Kunming in a nice area where the community of condos has beautiful gradening, the buildings are painted yellow and each stairwell has video paging so when you beep the condo they can see who it is. I don't the region or area because I was with my girlfriend who is in the hopsital at this time, her mother is a retired doctor who knows about my rlfriends problem with her kidney. The doctors here have no clue and I'm scared! Please help.

I need to call her right away.

Please help me and I don't read or write chinese or even speak it so I didn't know much. Just stayed in the condo for a week and visited the parents went to downtown a few times. Walmart
that was about 20 minute ride by bus, I believe local bus number 93 or 96.

I need to find them quickly and get them here stateside, My girlfriend is in quarantine and no visitors allowed. I'm just a boyfriend so the
stupid hospital doesn't allow me any rights. I cannot even get her purse to get the address book. How rediculouse can it get? Never heard of such a thing.

Please help!
Aug 17, 2005 15:28
  • SILJA
It is imossible to find your girlfriend. Maybe you can ask public security to help you!
Aug 17, 2005 15:33
  • RITA
It's really hard to find a private telephone number.
Aug 17, 2005 15:59
  • CALIFORNIA
oh,what a pity!I think it is so difficult to get it!!!Good luck to you!
Dec 29, 2014 04:55
GUEST09155 Hi!

I,M looking for the number to a girl

Li zuo Qin

Age 27

Is IT possible to get such information?

/ patrik
Post a Reply to: Looking for directory of local phone numbers in Kunming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code